16 January 2016

In Youth is the Beginning

February 18.
Whenever I go upstairs now I keep on hoping that I shall see "him". Because my life now has an object, and I have something to look forward to, everything has become more pleasant.
At least the object of my feelings is always there... Don't think I'm in love, because I'm not, but I do have the feeling all the time that something fine can grow up between us, something that gives confidence and friendship. If I get half a chance, I go up to him now. It's not like it used to be when he didn't know how to begin...

["A Treasury of the World's Greatest Diaries" : In Youth is the Beginning - Anne Frank]


× دورم رو آدم‌های دوست‌داشتنی گرفته‌بودن و هر کدوم به کار خودمون مشغول؛ بی فکر امتحان، بی نگرانی، دم غروب با باد خنکی که بین شاخه‌ی درخت‌های بیرون دانشکده می‌لغزید. صندلی‌م رو روی دو پایه‌ی عقبی‌ش نگه داشته‌بودم و بعد از مدت‌ها، کتاب می‌خوندم و صدای موسیقی سلتیک می‌اومد، صدای Celtic Woman می‌اومد از اسپاتیفایِ گوشی سفید کوچیک و می‌پیچید توی دنیا و تک‌تک اجزای کائنات آروم و خوشحال بود از بابت وجودش.

No comments: